The professional advancement and acceptance of a person/brand/organisation go hand-in-hand with the way one has portrayed himself, or more specifically, marketed himself in the world of hard-core business. You cannot deny the ever-increasing importance of personal branding, in order to make a significant and indelible mark in your concerned field. There are various means of marketing that helps in reaching out to the target audience, out of which the most sought-after technique is web marketing with the help of a professional website. A website becomes a virtual spokesperson for the individual or the company whom it endorses. For having a thorough idea of the objective, mission and achievements of the concerned person or organisation, we just go to the website and get all the answers that we need for furthering a new business transaction. Now the question arises that how to build up your website so that it becomes easily comprehensible as well as stuffed with all the necessary information. At such a juncture, we need a web development company, who will design our website in the most user-friendly manner, along with taking care of our requirements and targets.
Before starting to work upon the website, the officials of the hired web design company create a proper blueprint and follow it diligently. They arrange meetings with their clients to know exactly how they want their website to look, discuss the cost estimation, finalize the design of the website and the project’s deadline. After the fixation of the deal, the web development company divides the various areas related to the project among their different departments:
1) Web Designing: We all believe in the popular saying that “The First Impression Is The Last Impression” and the web designing team actually works upon that to attract the viewer’s attention just as the company’s homepage opens for the first time. They handle the site’s graphics, images, theme and layout – they always keep it in mind that the design should be classy and at par with the general trends in latest web design.
3) IT team: The members of this team provide the technologies or services needed for the developing website or webpage to be viewed on the internet – by typing the website address with their client’s personalized domain name on any browser, anyone can access the website over the web. The IT team makes sure that no hindrance comes in the path of this access.
4) Marketing Team: The most crucial work is done by this team as they decide on the site’s content, marketing strategies to cater to the business goals of their clients. There exists a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) team within this team, comprising of SEO analysts and copywriters, who try to attract more traffic to their website by writing meta content, promotional and non-promotional contents, using most searched keywords in this domain. This helps the website to get screened by the search options of the major search engines like Google, Bing etc. and makes the company’s name visible on the initial search results under some specific keywords. Most of us will agree on this fact that we always click on the first few search results after the search engine shows the numerous results for a specific search word or phrase. The SEO team keeps updating on the list of keywords from time to time for a particular topic, so that they can accordingly modify the content on their websites, garner the maximum traffic and feature on the first page of the leading search engine’s search results.
It might seem that once the website becomes live after the final confirmation from the client, the work of the web development company comes to an end for that particular website. But it is a sheer misconception- all the departments of the company constantly keep track of the website’s rank on the search engines and redesign the site’s layout, images and content to improve the ranking accordingly. When we search on a specific topic on Google, we do not realise the effort of the web development companies who have repeatedly pushed out their limits and increased the credibility and popularity of their client’s website on the web.
So, creating a perfect website is not an amateur’s task – it needs the leading web development companies all across the globe to hire highly efficient employees, who know the exact way to make their client’s web presence the most prominent and bright. Whether it is an educational institution who are conducting their admission processes online through their website, or a health clinic booking their appointments online, or a writer showcasing all his written books and making them available for sale on the internet, or even a businessman who is thinking to flaunt all his successful business transactions to the world for having a stronger foothold compared to his contemporaries- one cannot put a step forward in this regard, without the assistance of an adept web development company.
There is really nothing to worry about as long as your website is performing well and bringing most visitors. However, a problem arises when your site fails to meet your digital marketing goals. It is here that you need to look into things seriously. Enlisted below are six important facts about web design and web development.
1. Update your website
With constant development in the field of web design and development, you need to change your site design as well to keep on attracting a large number of customers. Companies must know about the latest coding standards, browser capability updates and search engine algorithms. If your site is not updated in a few years it might fail to display correctly in a web browser creating adverse results for your online business. According to industry experts, even a website that is two years old is old-fashioned. You need to revamp the same to get desired business outcomes.
2. Your website looks different on different devices
Your website appears different on Firefox and on your friend’s smartphone. This is because of the way the browsers translate code and display it on a screen. Some browsers will load the code in a certain way while some other browsers would not recognize certain codes at all.
Browser differences can make the task of web development a bit tricky. It is only a professional and experienced web design company that can create an amazing website following strictly HTML and CSS standards and addressing browser issues instantly.
3. Is your website’s code correct
Irrespective of an outstanding site design, you see less traffic flowing to your site. This might be because of your website coding. When someone searches for keywords in Google or Yahoo, they expect to find exactly what they are looking for. Your site coding can also affect your site’s search engine ranking. Codes greatly define the title of the web page to the small meta description of your site. Coding is a good way for SEO and ensuring your site always gets more visibility and visitors.
4. Images can influence your site
Images and video can make or break your website’s performance. For example, large images and video files can slow down your site’s loading time. Your visitors might not wait for a long time to see a page opening. So, you must use images and videos fully optimized for any type of website.
5. Responsive design and mobile design
Mobile phones have a restricted screen size and display only the most important or basic information to people and so you might not get to see a site in its full glory. On the contrary, responsive design is extremely flexible. It allows a site to re-size its layout based on the visitor’s screen size. It gives a more consistent experience.
6. Influencing visitor behavior
Web development also influences visitor behavior. For example, if people are not been able to scan through your site quickly, they will leave. So, web designers must create sites that are easy to load and navigate giving viewers the most vital information.
Among all the web development platforms available today, WordPress Website Development is among the fastest and simplest tools to create an operational website within a matter of minutes. All one needs to do is install WordPress that is in reality a free blogging platform and start customizing its look to suit your requirements. If exploited in the right form, it plays a crucial role in your internet marketing effectiveness and your overall business growth.
It has been proven time and again that sites made on the WordPress platform are interesting and effective marketing tools. It is typically a free pre-designed website which enables businesses of all sizes to mark their presence on the web by allowing them to showcase their range of products and services through content, images and other elements.
Here are some prevailing benefits of opting for a WordPress Website Development exercise:
1. WordPress is known for its flexibility in design which enables developers to create a website using their superior content management tools. Not only is it an open source platform but it is easy and quick to install, upgrades on its own and even offers an array of plug-ins for effective database management. Additionally, it has a number of pre-designed themes for you to choose from in case you are not hiring a professional designer to create the website for yourself.
2. This platform extremely easy to install and can be done in a matter of minutes by simply following the instructions the help you acquire a link through which you can go ahead can install the application for your website. All you need to do is provide them with some general information to be able to complete the process.
3. Taking up a WordPress Website Development project means that you have saved yourself hours worth of content management jobs. This platform makes it a lot simpler for administrators to manage and update website content. And the best part is that one does not need any high-end technical knowledge to execute and content strategy on this platform. Not only are you saving hours but also a lot of money. This is all because of the simplicity and user-friendliness of this platform.
4. When we talk about plugins, we are typically talking about computer software programs that help you enhance your website and user experience. You can incorporate a number of plugins such as RSS feeds, newsletters and Google analytic to enhance your website’s performance and visitor experience.
5. A major benefit of the WordPress tool is that is extremely friendly to search engine optimization strategies. It benefits businesses by helping it earn good rankings on all major search engines in addition to the capabilities of developers adding additional plugins. Simply being on WordPress can help drive more visitors to your website.
In addition to this, WordPress website development opens doors to an array of innovative internet marketing tools and options by allowing developers to incorporate third-party applications and plugins. This allows developers to offer some interesting engagement tools for visitors thus integrating multiple internet marketing tools onto one platform for comprehensive execution of SEO and SMM strategies for holistic success.
Web development firms have a greater role in enhancing the client company’s brand name and their reputation online. In short, the success of a brand online often relies on the expertise of web developers. More and more customers are turning in to web to get details regarding the products and services offered by a particular brand. And as the popular say goes, “First impression is the best impression” which means a website should be as catchy and impressive as possible to turn a prospective customer in to a business.
A lot of web design companies are available to create website for your company according to the budget you have. But only a professional web development company can see the bigger picture of their client requirements instead of compromising for their short-term goals. A lot of research must happen before choosing the best website designing and development company. Landing in to the wrong development partner will result in long-term consequences that might be damaging for the reputation of your brand.
Here are a few tips that will help you choose the right website development company.
Are they Receptive?
This is an important aspect in the selection of the right web development firm. You will have to check whether the website design company is serious in handling your queries and returning calls. If they are making delays in replying to your queries prior to establishing a contract with them, then it is desirable for you to avoid them since their responsiveness in the long-term once the site launches cannot be guaranteed at all.
Do they have an advisor to brief you?
Companies offering best web development services will have advisors who will try to understand your requirements and will advise you whether you will have to make any changes in the designing and functionality of the website that you have in mind. Usually if the designing of the website does not match with the services you offer, it might turn out to be a waste of money. An advisor can help you clear this obstacle before the start of the web development process itself.
Take a look at the web development firm’s own website
Most web design companies showcase their own website to draw clients towards them. If their website is not attractive, then how can they make your website attractive?
Does the web development company provide you with repeated suggestions?
These are strong signs of a genuine website development services company. They often serve you as a trusted guide by claiming that some of your ideas are bad and will have the explanations for it too. It is not necessary for most of the brands approaching website design companies to have a thorough knowledge regarding the changes happening across web standards, eCommerce and security standards, web standards and usability experiences.
Have a look at the previous completed projects
It is essential for the client companies to take a look at the previous projects done by the web development firm they are approaching and prefer to speak with those clients to get a feedback about the web development company.
How after sales service are managed?
This is one area where most of the companies feel disappointed at times with their client web development company. The reason, the lack of enthusiasm to help the brand company once the project is over. The best web development company would engage in a long-term relationship with the client by offering uninterrupted round the clock services to them regarding website maintenance.
Whether direct communication is allowed with the web developers?
More than a marketing person, it is the technical person that will be of use during the development stage of your website. Usually a team of web designers and web developers would be involved in the developmental stages of your website and it is only them who will be able to best understand your requirements when it comes to the creative as well as technical thoughts.
Do you or the web development company own the website code?
Most of the website development companies own the website code since they expect the client to approach them in future also if any changes have to be made. But check whether your company will be comfortable with such restrictions. The client website development company can make the changes easily since they have hands-on experience creating your website where as if you own the website code, you will have the freedom to make any changes. But the task would be a bit difficult for the IT department since the code is developed by the client web development company.
Are comprehensive services offered?
The best web development company would offer comprehensive services and thereby takes the entire responsibility of your website design, development and maintenance. The process starts from developing an initial strategy, planning, design, development, testing as well as marketing.
It has to be taken note that most of these firms are also offering mobile application development. Most of the client companies are moving towards developing a mobile application for their products and services in addition to the website development services since a majority of the customers now uses smartphone for online purchases.
Whether it’s a small company or any big organization, everyone wants to grow their business in all possible ways and ecommerce web development helps them to get closer with their potential clients or consumers through internet. Today, ecommerce applications and solutions are becoming a vital organ for every business or organizations to realize their online presence, also helps one to endorse their services and products all around the globe with ease.
There are countless ecommerce websites and applications are created everyday to fulfill different requirements of business, but to survive in such a highly competitive environment one should come up with immense and impulsive ecommerce web design. Increased business revenue and sells, these two are signs of a well designed and user friendly ecommerce website. Ecommerce Web applications are booming due to its tremendous flexibility and due to its agile and easy to customize nature. In this article we are going to see some crucial benefits of ecommerce web development.
Advantages of Ecommerce development:
• Helps businesses to reach through their target audience beyond the boundaries! This is first major benefit of Ecommerce development. It allows any organizations located at any place to reach through their consumers spread all around the globe with ease.
• Makes your services or products available to potential users 24×7/365 days. It helps you to be in touch with your consumers all time, also the users can get your services anytime they wish.
• E-Commerce Applications are SEO friendly! SEO has become immortal in this neck to neck competition of internet marketing. Ecommerce website development provide great exposure to your business through its SEO friendliness and makes it more visible in different search engines, which will increase chances of your products or services to be noticed by every potential user.
• It helps business, users/clients as well as society.
• Helps to get effective marketing at affordable rates which reduces overall budget that one may spend for publicity and advertisement.
• It allows customization with ease. One can easily change or modify the contents with very less efforts.
• Highly scalable and secure process to expand your business online.
• Helps to boost up the business revenues. It is user friendly and thus allows more users or potential buyers for your website, which in turn increase sales volume.
• High performance with fewer attempts.
• Ease of managing the in and outs of your business! One can easily track the overall sales reports as well as user interest through it.
So, above we see how ecommerce web development can be beneficial to businesses or organization to get quality performance.
The Internet is the largest connecting network through which the whole world is connected. It is being used for every objective nowadays; from sports to business to leisure and with that a large number of websites are being developed day-by-day. PHP is supporting in developing the websites worldwide as it has transformed the form of websites from static to dynamic. For creating world class websites, PHP (a recursive acronym of Hypertext Preprocessor) comes with a plethora of benefits and functions.
But the main question arises as to why it is being used extensively in web development across the globe? If you think that free of cost is the main reason, then you are mistaken! It is one of the reasons but there is a bigger picture. So, let’s talk about various reasons behind the vast usage of PHP:
Surely, PHP gives commendable results, but it is quite easy to learn and use. Opposed to other programming languages, writing a PHP program does not let you assemble difficult scripts and codes. It lets you write lengthy programs in few codes giving you the control of a whole website. You will be able to learn it faster and with full efficiency, all thanks to easy to comprehend syntax. Plus, whenever you want to edit, you can do it without any difficulty.
As the heading describes, PHP is an open source framework which specifically means that it is totally free! It is supported by lots of documentation. All this makes it one of the sharpest systems which has found its way into the development of famous websites like Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, etc. Being free of cost, PHP is widely available for newcomers who wish to test their coding skills.
Being adjustable and flexible are the two impressive features of PHP. Upgradations and changes being the part and parcel of the modern world, PHP open the grounds for adjustments as it uses codes which can be changed whenever a developer feels like. Drupal and WordPress are such sites made from using PHP.
No Platform or Server Restrictions
PHP is quite beneficial for business owners as it helps in cost effective utilization. It is because you can use PHP on any platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux and also supports Apace and MySQL. Furthermore, PHP supports all the major servers like Microsoft IIS, Apache, Netscape and personal web servers too.
Without any doubt, PHP is super-fast which makes it helpful in developing websites at a faster rate. Basically, PHP uses its own memory due to which the loading and serve time gets reduced, resulting in faster processing speed. Now, you can tell that why Facebook, Twitter and other popular sites were developed using PHP.
Customize with Extensions & Add-ons
If you are one of those developers who love to add their own extensions to enhance their skills, then PHP is the platform for you. It is an adaptable language which lets you use different plugins and extensions to meet the programming challenges.
So, here are the reasons why PHP is the most used programming language worldwide.